What To Do in Case of a Lost or Stolen Wells Fargo Debit Card? A Step-By-Step Guide
A lost or stolen debit card puts you at risk of having your sensitive data misused by unauthorized third parties, leading to financial losses and emotional distress.
Luckily, you can minimize the consequences by reporting the loss or theft promptly. This article will explain what to do in case of a lost or stolen Wells Fargo debit card and also cover:
- Consumer liabilities in case of loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your Wells Fargo debit card
- Consequences of compromised financial data you should be aware of
- Preventative measures you can take to protect your debit card from loss or theft
The information regarding Wells Fargo debit cards is current as of September 2023, the time of writing this article. You should contact the bank regularly to acquire the latest information.
What To Do When You Determine Your Wells Fargo Debit Card Has Been Lost or Stolen?
Once you notice that your Wells Fargo debit card is missing, you should do the following:
- Contact Wells Fargo Customer Service
- Request a replacement card
- Update the billing information for recurring payments
Contact Wells Fargo Customer Service
You can reach out to them using the following contact information: